Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 11 without her...

A most terrible thing happened today... whie going to work with Gavin it rained. So I did slow down my car at the very juncture when the accident happened. I was going at 80km/h ~ not fast already loh...

Then the car in front braked, and did a sudden swerve into my lane!!! What the hell! The car in front was so close that I did not have the chance to go forward to the left (which Mark taught me to) so I braked and the car skidded. I only remembered vaguely not to fight the skidding and just go along with it so I let the car glide itself onto the road shoulder. 3 lanes my car moved and luckily no car came along to hit us!!! The SOB who cut into our lane just went off without a care of whether Gavin and I was alive or hurt! WTH! A kind Samaritarian - an young Indian chap stopped his motorbike to see whether we were ok (at least there are still kind souls around).

Somehow I did not feel very bitter, just fed up with that driver and I thought I handled everything well... I felt sorry for almost putting Gavin's life in jeopardy, I mean like its not my fault but I still feel guilty lah... Anyway everyone was glad we were ok and it was the car that in a way protected us. LUCKY I did not drive fast. FUCK these thoughtless assholes on the road. And the asshole who threw the thrash bag onto the road and make this guy or woman cut into my lane!

Think the last thing I have to think of is to thank God, he must've been watching out for both of us because no car followed up. Damn heng lah! Thank you God for watching over both of us!

1 comment:

JC said...

u are not allowed to die on me!!

BPGH

BPGH
3B!!

Fellowship of JWSS - The Nicer Teachers in 2004

About Me

My photo
A jovial and happy go lucky kind of person. I still have a sense of humour and love to listen to jokes and have fun. Care a lot for friends and students but experience over the years have caused me to care for only specific people and not everyone. Its not a great world out there where everyone reciprocates kindness if u are kind to them. What am I talking about? Maybe I dunno anymore eh?

Mt Ophir with JWSS students

Mt Ophir with JWSS students
Mt Ophir Trip