Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 10 without darling: National Museum, Gathering at my House - Labour Day

Today went with my family to National Museum to watch teh Kangxi Exhibition. At the entrance to the National Museum kenna stopped from entering and had to take body temperature first. Super sien. Only later then did I realise that the swine flu situation had worsened. However we finally managed to enter the whole place and did a lot of visiting around. It was a nice trip with my family even though it was tiring. Finally we had to rush off as I need to be home to let my students come into my house to have the gathering at my house.


I quickly got back home to have a few of them already waiting downstairs. Finally let them in and they started getting everybody here and prepared. It was a tiring and hot and warm time but I got to watch 'Wolverine' and "Role Model' with the kids before we took a few pictures and said our goodbyes. The food was overwhelming again and I think 2 days of unhealthy food is really terrible to my stomach and body. :OP





No comments:

BPGH

BPGH
3B!!

Fellowship of JWSS - The Nicer Teachers in 2004

About Me

My photo
A jovial and happy go lucky kind of person. I still have a sense of humour and love to listen to jokes and have fun. Care a lot for friends and students but experience over the years have caused me to care for only specific people and not everyone. Its not a great world out there where everyone reciprocates kindness if u are kind to them. What am I talking about? Maybe I dunno anymore eh?

Mt Ophir with JWSS students

Mt Ophir with JWSS students
Mt Ophir Trip