Friday, May 8, 2009

12 more days to go~~~ Acquired new toys..



Just managed to increase my toy collection by finishing on the fixing and assembling plus painting of the 94 TK Tank that was part of the Japanese invasion force that came to Malaya and Singapore in the Battle for Malaya and Singapore. Now I have an additional model to show for lessons. Also found 2 different sizes small violins that serve as great ornaments and I put one on my dearie's doll to actually find that the sizes fit. Lastly the US Marines which I bought at a very big discount (original price of one figure could allow me to purchase all 3 shown here!) to be included in my blog. OK nothing much to update now. Still having bits and pieces of nightmare over the car accident but I should be getting better...







No comments:

BPGH

BPGH
3B!!

Fellowship of JWSS - The Nicer Teachers in 2004

About Me

My photo
A jovial and happy go lucky kind of person. I still have a sense of humour and love to listen to jokes and have fun. Care a lot for friends and students but experience over the years have caused me to care for only specific people and not everyone. Its not a great world out there where everyone reciprocates kindness if u are kind to them. What am I talking about? Maybe I dunno anymore eh?

Mt Ophir with JWSS students

Mt Ophir with JWSS students
Mt Ophir Trip